Spinach Artichoke Breadstick Fingers
- 16 Oz. sour cream
- 1 envelope vegetable soup mix
- 16 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and moisture squeezed out
- 8 oz. quartered artichoke hearts in water
- Alfalfa Sprouts
- Salt and pepper
- Refrigerated breadsticks or pizza dough
- Slivered almonds
- Combine the sour cream, vegetable soup mix, spinach (thawed and moisture squeezed out), quartered artichoke hearts, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the alfalfa sprouts on top of the combined dip.
- Form the refrigerated breadstick or pizza dough into fingers, making “knuckle” marks with a knife or toothpick. Insert an almond sliver into the top of each breadstick. Bake following the directions on the package. Allow time to cool.
- Before serving, place alfalfa sprouts around dip and add breadsticks. Place remaining breadsticks on the side.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.